Adjustable Black Gel Handle Walking Stick
While shoe insoles can provide a great deal of comfort while reducing strain on the feet and joints, a walking aid can help to make movement even easier, taking some of the load off of feet. The Adjustable Black Gel Handle Walking Stick combines reliability with convenience by offering a sturdy support with an adjustable height, and features a soft gel handle to make it ideal for those with painful hands due to arthritis.
- Ideal walking aid for those with joint issues or arthritis
- Adjustable height of between 30" and 39" for comfort and good posture
- Strong yet lightweight aluminium walking stick is not cumbersome to carry
- Gel handle is comfortable to hold for improved gripping
- Ferrule helps to absorb impact with the ground while improving steadiness of use
- Wrist cord is included to reduce the risk of the stick falling to the ground
- Made with a classic black colour to match every outfit
The Gel Handle Walking Stick offers an adjustable height between 30" and 39", which can be altered with the simple touch of a button and click into place. This ensures the stick can be adjusted to an ideal height for the user.
Reliable and Comfortable to Use
The Gel Handle Walking Stick is constructed from strong yet lightweight aluminium, meaning it provides reliable and sturdy support to the individual without being too cumbersome to carry around. It features a gel grip handle that improves comfort of gripping, ideal for using the walking stick for extended periods.
Where Can This Stick Be Used?
Fitted with a rubber ferrule, this stick is suitable for nearly any type of terrain. The soft rubber will help to reduce some of the impact on the hands and wrists, making the stick particularly suited to harder ground such as concrete, tiling or hardwood.
Stylish Black Colour
The sleek black shaft of the walking stick lends itself to virtually any occasion. It will also look great with any outfit, maintaining its stylish appearance without compromise to the support it provides.