Superfeet Carbon Pro Hockey Sports Insoles
Designed to give extra support for hockey players and suitable for a range of other sports, the Superfeet Carbon Pro Hockey Sports Insoles have been developed to boost your performance on the ice. Providing 11% better acceleration on ice, these insoles are a must have for all ice hockey players.
Key Features of the Superfeet Pro Hockey Insoles
- Provides up to 11% acceleration on the ice
- Deep heel cup for better shock absorption
- Biomechanical shape for better support
- Moisture-wicking material provides lasting odour control
- Carbon fibre stabiliser cap for weight-defying support
- Elevated heel increases midfoot surface area
- Designed for tight turns, crossovers, quick starts and hard stops
- Integrated vent holes line-up with perforation in most hockey skates to improve air circulation
- Provides unrivalled edge control and exceptional energy transfer
- Features Aerolyte foam, specifically blended for sports performance
- Includes a flybridge that loads and channels energy for optimal performance
- Available in five sizes suitable for most users
Anatomically Shaped for Ultimate Support
One of the most important facets of an insole is the shape. A biomechanical shape , such as the one utilised in the Superfeet Carbon Pro Insoles, can be the difference between adequate support and being put off of your game. Ensuring that your foot is protected against shock, these insoles feature a wide and deep heel cup that positions the soft tissue of your foot to improve natural absorption of stress.
The Superfeet Carbon Hockey Insoles also feature a heel-to-toe profile (which in layman's terms means that the heel is elevated) and this improves surface area in contact between your foot and the midsole. Finally, the insoles utilise a flybridge that channels and absorbs energy for quick starts, crisp stops and tighter turns.
Cutting-Edge Materials for Professional-Quality Protection
Superfeet utilise the most up-to-date materials in their insoles to help ensure that you are getting the best level of protection and performance possible, and the Carbon Hockey Insoles are certainly no exception. Manufactured from Aerolyte foam, they are thinner and lighter than alternative insoles, ensuring that they are comfortable and unobtrusive in your skates.
On top of the Aerolyte foam, the insoles also utilise an Evolyte carbon fibre-blend stabiliser cap, which reduces the amount of weight that is placed on your feet. Finally, Carbon Hockey Insoles have a moisture-wicking top layer that is used to prevent bad odours and helps to keep your feet fresh and comfortable throughout longer sessions.
Sizing of the Carbon Pro Sports Insoles
The Superfeet Hockey Insoles are available in five sizes suitable for both men and women. Please use your shoe size to find the correct size for you in the table below.
|Superfeet Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Size B ||UK Size 2 - 3.5 |
|Size C || |
UK Size 4 - 5.5
|Size D ||UK Size 6 - 7.5 |
|Size E ||UK Size 8 - 9.5 |
|Size F ||UK Size 10 - 11.5 |