Rehband Running Insoles
Running can induce a range of health-improving benefits, from boosting your fitness, to strengthening your core, to aiding your mental health. However, as a high impact sport, running can also be tough on your muscles and joints. This may lead to pain and injury, putting a halt to your training.
It is therefore important for runners to take steps to provide themselves with adequate support. One way of doing so is ensuring you have correct footwear. Furthermore, specifically designed insoles like the Rehband Running Insoles can be used with your trainers for extra support.
Who Can Benefit from Rehband Running Insoles
All runners know the toll that it can take on your feet – everything from blisters to bruised toenails and just general soreness. Rehband Running Insoles can help to mitigate some of these issues by supporting your foot and absorbing the impact of running to prevent stress being transferred to your feet.
These insoles are made from lightweight Technogel which delivers excellent shock absorption. Anatomically shaped, they fit comfortably within your trainers and are especially suited to running shoes.
Features of the Running Insoles
- Impact reducing insoles
- Technogel construction provides impressive shock absorption
- Lightweight design won't slow you down
- Anatomically shaped for a comfortable fit
- Especially suitable for running shoes
- Orange colour
Rehband Running Insoles are available in seven sizes, suitable for feet up to a size 16. Please use the table below to select the right size for your feet.
|EU Shoe Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Size 35 - 36 ||Size 2 - 3.5 |
|Size 37 - 38 ||Size 4 - 5 |
|Size 39 - 40 || |
Size 5.5 - 6.5
|Size 41 - 42 || |
Size 7 - 8
|Size 43 - 44 ||Size 9 - 9.5 |
|Size 45 - 46 ||Size 10.5 - 11 |
|Size 47 - 51 ||Size 12 - 16 |
- The shoe insoles should be hand-washed and air-dried
- To increase the durability and freshness of the product, it is important to wash it regularly
- The product is not flameproof - avoid wearing the support close to open flame or sources of heat where the temperature exceeds 120°C (248°F)