Rehband Indoor Insoles
There are many sports insoles available on the market, designed to provide extra support for those who are active outdoors. However, even if you don't spend a lot of time out and about, you may still require lower body support.
You might, for instance, be kept on your toes indoors, running around the house or chasing after the kids. If this is the case, you might wear indoor shoes. Similarly, those who play indoor sports like squash may also own shoes specifically for wear indoors.
The Rehband Indoor Insoles differ from other insoles in the range in that they are especially suitable for indoor shoes. The anatomically designed insole has a narrow shape with a soft, velour surface which fits comfortably inside your shoe.
Who Can Benefit from Rehband Indoor Insoles
There are lots of insoles that are designed for use in sports and heavy-duty environments, but most people with sore feet simply need an insole that can provide them with comfort on a day-to-day basis. Rehband Indoor Insoles are great to this end, allowing you to go about your normal tasks with a little extra support and cushioning.
The Technogel construction delivers great shock absorption, decreasing strain on the foot, knee, hips and back. This insole is perfect if you do not require something as sturdy as a more sporty insole, but are looking for some additional comfort and support when on your feet indoors.
Features of the Indoor Insoles
- Technogel construction provides great shock absorption
- Decreases strain on feet, knees, hips and back
- Lightweight design doesn't make shoes uncomfortable
- Narrow shape fits easily within shoe
- Anatomical design ensures comfortable use
- Especially suitable for indoor shoes
- Top surface PES-velour
Rehband Indoor Insoles are available in seven different sizes, allowing you to find a pair that really suit your needs. Please consult the table below to find the size that is right for you.
|EU Shoe Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Size 35 - 36 ||Size 2 - 3.5 |
|Size 37 - 38 ||Size 4 - 5 |
|Size 39 - 40 || |
Size 5.5 - 6.5
|Size 41 - 42 || |
Size 7 - 8
|Size 43 - 44 ||Size 9 - 9.5 |
|Size 45 - 46 ||Size 10.5 - 11 |
|Size 47 - 51 ||Size 12 - 16 |
- The shoe insoles should be hand-washed and air-dried
- To increase the durability and freshness of the product, it is important to wash it regularly
- The product is not flameproof - avoid wearing the support close to open flame or sources of heat where the temperature exceeds 120°C (248°F)