Trio 3/4 Length Insoles
The Talarmade Trio 3/4 Length Insoles are a multi-functioning insole which provide not only better fit and comfort to your shoes but in-built cushioning and support where you need it most.
Made from EVA foam, the Trio 3/4 Length Insoles come in three densities to best suit your needs and are an easy fit to almost any shoe.
We would recommend that Trio 3/4 Length Insoles are fitted by a qualified healthcare professional.
What are the Features of the Trio 3/4 Length Insoles?
Built for optimum support, the Trio 3/4 Length Insoles come with a range of features to lighten the load on sore and aching feet.
- Inverting heel cup and and centred skives provide superior rear foot control
- Medial forefoot posting for optional control of the forefoot
- Navicular support to support muscle action of the long flexor and tibialis anterior
- Shock absorbing lateral heel cushion to delay stress and weight on the heel
- Recessed 1st metatarsal cushion, removable for implementation of the forefoot post
- Retron heel cushion
- Extrinsic 3 degree medial post
- Location for additional medial biplanar heel post
- Cut-away design makes this insole ideal for slimmer fitting shoes
- Anti-bacterial top coat keeps insoles clean and fresh
Who Can Benefit from the Trio 3/4 Length Insole?
The Trio 3/4 Length Insoles are ideal for targeting a range of conditions and once successfully fitted can help combat aches and pains in various areas of the foot. Conditions best treated with this insole include:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Functional hallux limitus
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Hallux valgus/limitus
- Biomechanical functional control where midfoot control is required
Which Trio Insole Density is Right For Me?
Trio 3/4 Length Insoles are available in three densities:
- Medium: 45 Shore A
- Firm: 60 Shore A
- Extra Firm: 75 Shore A
Firmer densities are recommended for patients who participate in sports and high-impact activities or who are generally of a heavier weight.
Lighter densities are best for lighter individuals who do not undertake high-impact sports or activities.
The effectiveness of the insole for your personal needs is based on successful density selection, therefore we recommend that this insole is fitted by a qualified healthcare professional.
Sizing of the Trio 3/4 Length Insoles
The Trio 3/4 Length Insoles are available for both junior and adult feet, have a choice of three densities (Medium, Firm and Extra Firm) and come in the following sizes:
|Trio Size ||Size (UK) ||Size (EU) |
|Kids Small ||12 - 13.5 ||30 - 32 |
|Kids Large ||1 - 2.5 ||32.5 - 34.5 |
|Extra Small ||3 - 4.5 ||35 - 37 |
|Small ||5 - 6.5 ||38 - 40 |
|Medium ||7 - 8.5 ||40.5 - 42.5 |
|Large ||9 - 10.5 ||43 - 45 |
|Extra Large ||11 - 12.5 ||46 - 48 |
|Extra Extra Large ||13 - 14.5 ||48.5 - 51 |