Enertor Comfort 3/4 Length Shock Protective Insoles
Your feet are the only part of your body that are constantly in contact with the ground, making them particularly susceptible to the pain and strains of everyday activities. The Enertor Comfort 3/4 Length Shock Protective Insoles are created to absorb shock in the heel and midfoot. Designed by leading podiatrists and endorsed by nine-time gold medal winner Usain Bolt, you can rest assured that these insoles are highly effective!
Who Can Benefit from the Comfort 3/4 Length Insoles?
The Enertor Comfort Shock Protective Insoles are designed for everyday protection at work, particularly if your shoes are too tight to use a full length insole. Indications for the insoles include the following:
- Forefoot discomfort
- General lack of shock attenuation
- Heel pain
- Lower limb fatigue
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for protecting the heel and midfoot from shock
- Reduces shock by around 44%
- Provides ultimate comfort and cushioning
- Helps relieve heel or forefoot pain and lower limb fatigue
- Perfect if you're on your feet for long periods of time
- Designed for everyday use in tighter fitting shoes
- Sticks to the shoe and can easily be removed or transferred
- Three quarter length from the back to prevent additional toe box material
- Heals over 75% of plantar fasciitis sufferers
- Contoured cushioning for improved fit and comfort
- Used and endorsed by gold medal winner Usain Bolt
- Uses D30 technology to reduce shock and prevent injuries
- Cam be worn with existing insoles in your shoes
Endorsed by Usain Bolt
Used and endorsed by Usain Bolt, the Enertor insoles are ideal if you want to break your limits. The insoles are designed to relieve lower limb fatigue, making them ideal if you're on your feet all day and need extra cushioning.
Ideal for Tighter-Fitting Shoes
The Enertor Comfort Shock Protective Insoles are perfect for everyday use in shoes that fit tightly, particularly where additional material in the toe box would make your shoes too tight. This is because the insoles cover three quarters of your foot from the back, making them perfect if you suffer from shock in the heels and midfoot.
Watch the video below to find out how the Enertor insoles handle shock. The Comfort 3/4 Length Insoles provide unrivalled shock absorption!
Easy to Apply and Adjust
The 3/4 Length Shock Protective Insoles stick to your shoes so they don't move out of place regardless of how much you push yourself. The insoles are also designed with contoured cushioning for an improved fit and an outstanding level of comfort.
Sizing of the Comfort 3/4 Length Insoles
The Enertor Shock Protective Insoles are available in three sizes so you're able to get a tailored fit. These are sized according to UK shoe sizes, meaning you don't have to waste time measuring your feet! To find out which size you require, please consult the table below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||UK Size 3 - 5 |
|Medium ||UK Size 6 - 9 |
|Large ||UK Size 10 - 14 |