Darco Wound Care Shoe Insoles
Treating and managing diabetic foot syndrome can be a scary, painful process. On top of obtaining treatment for the characteristics of diabetes on your feet, such as ulcers, you must ensure the area is properly supported to avoid further infection. The Darco Wound Care Shoe Insoles provide support to the foot as part of the treatment of open wounds, ulcers, ulcerations, or diabetic foot syndrome.
Who Can Benefit from the Darco Wound Care Insoles?
The Wound Care Insoles have been designed to provide support and off-loading for the affected area. They can be used alongside a compatible wound shoe for the treatment and management of:
- Diabetic foot syndrome
- Open wounds
- Ulcers and ulcerations
- After surgical procedure has been performed on toes, forefoot or midfoot
Features and Benefits of the Wound Care Shoe Insoles
- Selective off-loading for diabetic patients
- Treats and manages diabetic foot syndrome
- Aids the healing of open wounds, ulcers and ulcerations
- Post-operative phase after toe, forefoot and mid-foot procedures
- Select, customisable pressure relief
- Available for the right and left foot
- Available in a number of different sizes
- Progressive care for diabetic patients
- Insole system for selective wound off-loading
- Precise alteration options for off-loading
- Multi-layered insoles with varying degrees of hardness for individualised adjustments
- Includes sterile film, marker and surgical disposable scalpel for customising
Darco's Insoles are compatible with various Darco footwear to enhance the support they provide. By utilising the benefits of the insoles with the Darco shoe, more tailored care can be provided to ensure optimal pressure redistribution and pain relief.
The insoles are compatible with the following pair of shoes, which are sold separately.
The Darco Insole is available in a choice of six sizes to correspond with the size of the Wound Care Shoes. This will ensure that that the correct sizing is provided to fit with the compatible footwear. The required size(s) can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Size 4 - 5 |
|Small ||Size 6 - 7 |
|Medium ||Size 8 - 9 |
|Large ||Size 10 - 11 |
|Extra Large ||Size 11 - 12 |
|XX-Large ||Size 13+ |