Weightsoles Weighted Insoles
Wearing high quality orthotic insoles can greatly improve the health of your feet and the overall quality of your life. The Weightsoles Weighted Insoles offer all the benefits of the best orthotic insoles, but with cleverly added weights that provide a light exercise wherever you're walking. They are just as suitable for seasoned athletes as they are for anyone who wants to burn a few extra calories per day, as they easily fit in virtually all causal shoes.
Who Can Benefit from Wearing the Weighted Insoles?
Weightsoles suit active people as well as those who have yet to begin their journey towards a healthier lifestyle. You can just as easily wear them in your sport shoes as you can with your favourite pair of casual shoes.
Classified as an orthotic insole, Weightsoles reinforce and provide cushioning for the heel, while also supporting the medial arch of the feet, which makes them suitable for wearing daily with your casual shoes. At the same time, these innovative insoles offer a gentle start for those who have recently decided to start exercising.
Key Features of Weightsoles Weighted Insoles
- Innovative insoles that combine the benefits of weights with orthotics
- Increase calorie burn by 11.6%, oxygen uptake by 20.6% and burn rate of carbs by 23.3%
- Consisting of four distinct layers that ensure optimum usability
- Can be used with both sports and casual shoes
- Suitable for everyday use and virtually any sporting activity
- Available in 13 sizes that are suitable for both men and women
Innovative Materials Ensure Optimum Comfort and Support
Made from a substance with a very high density, each Weightsoles insole weighs no more than 8 ounces (227g). In all activity where the foot leaves the ground, the weight will increase the load in every movement, and thus increase calorie burn, oxygen uptake and increase in burn-rate of carbon hydrates. The Nylex top cloth reduces moisture and odour, while the middle part consists of a shock absorption cushioning and patented weighting material, and the bottom is made of encapsulated rubber EVA for traction and ventilation.
Using Weightsoles Is Easy
Weightsoles Weighted Insoles can be used in the same way as traditional orthotic insoles. To make the most of them, follow these six simple steps:
- Completely loosen your shoelaces and detach the shoes' removable insole.
- If necessary, trim the Weightsoles with a sharp knife or box cutter, using your original insoles as a guide.
- Place Weightsoles inside your shoes. They should lie flat.
- With your shoes on, completely restring your laces.
- Wear your new Weightsoles for two to three hours for the first day, and as often as possible for the next three to five days.
- Wear them while exercising every day.
Sizing of Weightsoles
The Weightsoles Weighted Insoles are designed to be suitable for both men and women, and are available in a range of sizes, so anyone can find their perfect fit. Please consult the table below to find the right fit for you.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size ||Insole Length (cm) |
|Size 2.5 ||Size 35 ||23cm |
|Size 3 ||Size 36 ||23.5cm |
|Size 4 ||Size 37 ||24cm |
|Size 5 ||Size 38 ||25cm |
|Size 6 ||Size 39 ||25.5cm |
|Size 6.5 ||Size 40 ||26.5cm |
|Size 7 ||Size 41 ||27cm |
|Size 8 ||Size 42 ||28cm |
|Size 9 ||Size 43 ||29cm |
|Size 10 ||Size 44 ||30cm |
|Size 11 ||Size 45 ||31cm |
|Size 12 ||Size 46 ||32cm |
|Size 13 ||Size 47 ||32.5cm |