Swiss Foot File
The Swiss Foot File is made of stainless steel and can be sterilised, unlike cheaper plastic foot sanders. The abrasives used within the Swiss Foot File are sterile, single packed and designed for single use only. This maintains a good level of hygiene and reduces the risk of cross contamination.
Who Can Benefit from the Swiss Foot File
A professional-quality item at an affordable price, the Swiss Foot File is perfectly suited to both home and professional users, and is very helpful in the treatment of cracked heels. See our blog for more information!
Key Features and Benefits of the Swiss Foot File
- Once-in-a-lifetime purchase of the file
- Very practical, as the abrasive does not have to be cleaned laboriously by hand
- Superior hygiene - autoclavable
- Much cheaper than using throw-away foot sanders
- Environmentally friendly
- Additional abrasives sold separately in 60 grain (Coarse), 100 grain (Moderate) and 220 grain (Fine)
The Swiss Foot File is used with adhesive backed abrasives which can be easily applied to the handle within seconds. After each use you can remove and dispose the abrasive.
Using the Swiss Foot File
- Remove the protective film from the abrasive
- Stick the abrasive onto the foot file
- File off the calloused skin until smooth
- Remove and dispose of abrasive after use
Please see the video below for a short demonstration of how to use the Swiss Foot File.