Spenco Total Support Gel Insoles
Whether you're heading out for a stroll or spending all day on your feet at work, the Spenco Total Support Gel Insoles can boost comfort while reducing pressure around the ball-of-foot area. They are designed with a special cushioning system to absorb impact, and also help to reduce friction and odour for all-day comfort and support.
- 1 x Pair of Spenco Insoles
Who Can Wear the Spenco Gel Insoles?
Offering optimal levels of comfort and support to the whole foot, with particular cushioning for the arch and ball-of-foot areas, the Total Support Gel Insoles are suitable for virtually anybody. They are particularly suited to the following types of shoes:
- Casual Shoes: Ongoing comfort is provided by these insoles, making them ideal for use in your everyday casual footwear. As they help to minimise odours, they will keep your daily shoes feeling fresher for longer.
- Work Shoes: If you're standing for long periods all day on your feet, whether outdoors, in a warehouse, or on a shop floor, the insoles help to reduce fatigue even across hours of continuous use.
- Walking Shoes: When your feet strike the ground as you walk, the insoles help to absorb this shock, in turn reducing any pain or discomfort caused by impact with the ground.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The insoles are available in a selection of sizes to ensure that you can find the most supportive fit. Please see below for a list of the sizes, which are based on UK and EU shoe sizes, and then select your required option from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|UK Size 4 - 5 ||EU Size 36 - 38 |
|UK Size 5 - 6 ||EU Size 39 - 41 |
|UK Size 7 - 8 ||EU Size 42 - 44 |
|UK Size 9 - 10 ||EU Size 45 - 46 |
How Do I Use the Total Support Insoles?
To apply the insoles to your shoes, first remove the existing insoles. The Total Support Insoles can then be placed into your shoes. If you find that they are a little too big, they can be trimmed down to size for a better fit.
How Comfortable Are the Gel Insoles?
Made from thermoplastic rubber (TPR) gel and a special 3-POD Cushioning System, the insoles offer optimal comfort underfoot while absorbing impact at the heel. The metatarsal arch support relieves pressure from the ball-of-foot area, while the stability cradle supports the arch and heel.
How Are Odours Minimised?
The Silpure antimicrobial fabric is designed to eliminate odour-causing bacteria, helping to keep both your feet and your shoes feeling fresher throughout the day. The Silpure layer also helps to reduce friction, which in turn can reduce the risk of the development of blisters.
How Thick Are the Insoles?
The Spenco Total Support Gel Insoles feature the following thickness dimensions:
- Heel Thickness: 8mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 5mm
- Toe Thickness: 3mm
What Are the Materials of the Total Support Insoles?
The Spenco Total Support Insoles comprise the following materials:
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) gel
- Polyester with Silpure antimicrobial fabric
How Do I Wash the Shoe Insoles?
Once you have removed the Total Support Insoles from your shoes, they can be hand washed with warm water. They must then be air dried before reinserting them into your footwear.