Spenco Ironman Performance Gel Insoles
The Spenco Ironman Performance Gel Insoles are designed to provide maximum cushioning for greater everyday and sports comfort. The Spenco Ironman Performance Gel Insoles provide excellent cushioning properties with its slimline design and TPR gel feet are protected from shock and feel weightless all day long. In addition, the anatomical, centering, cushioning system, which is made from a triple density gel, absorbs impact and shock. These features create an excellent cushioning insole for people doing high impact sports or leading active lifestyles.
Through advanced heel cupping, the Spenco Ironman Performance Gel Insoles provide extra cushioning and stability around the heel area making use of the newly improved arch placement system, this ensures better fit, comfort and overall performance guiding the foot to land in the optimal position but without a hard, built up posting under the arch.
Features of the Spenco Ironman Performance Gel Insoles
- TPR (tri density Thermo Polyurethane Rubber) sole provides excellent cushioning
- Harder (higher density) gel on the arch contour, giving very mild medial and lateral support
- Heel cupping to promote correct foot positioning
- Shock absorbing heel and metatarsal pads to protect feet from impact
- Slimline design, fits into most shoes and doesn't raise the heel out of the shoe
- Low friction top cover to prevent blisters and sore soles
- Thickness at the heel 1.5cm, thickness at ball of foot, 0.5cm
Who Can Benefit From Wearing The Spenco Ironman Performance Gel Insoles?
The Spenco Ironman Performance Gel Insoles are ideal for sports and active lifestyles. Their slim design means that fitting them into most types of footwear is easy. These insoles are ideal for preventing blisters on the soles and feet due to the low friction top cover and soft gel design, the kind of blisters that often occur in long distance runners. The Ironman Performance Gel Insoles also help cushion feet for everyday wear making them ideal for people suffering with arthritis. Below are some other foot conditions that these insoles are ideal for.
- Heel pain
- Heel spurs
- Metatarsal pain
- Foot pain associated with arthritis
Spenco Ironman Performance Gel Insoles Sizing
The Insoles come in a range of sizes but can also be trimmed for optimal fitting.
|Spenco Size ||UK Size |
|0 ||2 - 3 |
|1 ||4 - 5 |
|2 ||5 - 6 |
|3 ||7 - 8 |
|4 ||9 - 10 |
|5 ||11 - 12 |
|6 ||13 - 14 |
Fitting Instructions for the Spenco Ironman Performance Gel Insoles
- Remove existing insole of shoe if possible and replace with Spenco Ironman Performance Gel Insoles
- Place the insole in the shoe fabric side up
- Insoles can be trimmed with sharp scissors for a better fit if needed
- Hand wash, air dry