Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles for Men
The Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles for Men combine four specific technologies to optimize both cushioning and stability.
The Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles for Men feature Polymer gel to enhance shock-absorption and the upper is lined with moisture wicking material to help keep feet dry and fresh giving superior comfort. These insoles only weigh 83 grams each so will feel light and bouncy to the wearer without hindering your sporting performance.
The Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles for Men are made a combined construction of polymer gel, reinforced stability plate, encapsulated air chambers and energy rebound foam with outstanding durability that should last you 1500km of running and through numerous other sporting activities.
Features of the Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles for Men
- Technologically advanced materials help provide outstanding performance and all day comfort
- SofGel - Lightweight gel provides excellent shock absorption for outstanding foot comfort
- SKYDEX technology - Air capsules integrated into the heel and arch convert the impact stride into kinetic energy
- Hydrologix & CoolMax - Advanced moisture management fabrics move perspiration quickly away from your feet allowing the moisture to evaporate faster and ensuring that your feet stay dry
- Implus Foam: Micro-open cell foam allows air to circulate around the foot, providing exceptional breathability
- Provides exceptional cushioning to the heel and forefoot as well as dynamic arch support
- Slim design fits perfectly into most types of footwear with removable inserts
- Ideal for high impact sports such as basketball, squash, tennis and running
Who Can Benefit From Wearing the Sof Sol Airr Orthotic Insoles?
The Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles can be beneficial to those needing extra cushioning and comfort which also protects the feet from impact and shock when doing high impact activities. These insoles have the added extra benefit of a dynamic arch support structure which gives exceptional support to the arch, stabilizing ankles and feet and helping to prevent over-pronation. These insoles can also help to provide comfort and rehabilitation to those suffering with plantar fasciitis, over-pronation, arch pain, heel pain and more. Common running conditions such as runner's knee and patellar tendinitis can also benefit from the support and shock absorption of these insoles and may, in some cases, help with the symptoms of these conditions.
What makes the Sof Sole Insoles unique?
Whatever your activity the technologically advanced designs and materials of Sof Sole insoles will optimise the functionality, comfort and feel of athletic and casual shoes.
Whether you’re a serious athlete or are simply on your feet all day, Sof Sole insoles are the perfect solution to improve the comfort and performance of your footwear. They will help to extend the life of your shoes and reduce the impact you feel while walking, running, or standing for long periods of time.
It is easily see that men’s and women’s feet have a different shape and structure (morphology). Sof Sole insoles are specifically designed to provide the perfect fit for both men and women. Unlike some other brands, Sof Sole insoles have a truly gender specific design, differing in the insole thickness, width and depth of heel cup to provide unrivalled comfort.
How to Clean the Sof Sole Airr Insoles
To clean the Sof Sole Insoles simply hand wash in warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash or tumble dry. Leave to air dry completely before placing back in your shoes.
Sizing for the Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles for Men
The Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles for Men are available in three sizes based on standard mens' UK shoe sizing. For a more precise fit, please remove the existing insole in your shoe and measure its longest and widest points. Match these measurements to the table below in order to find your perfect size.
|UK Shoe Size ||Length (at longest point) ||Width (at widest point) |
|7 - 8 ||265mm ||94mm |
|9 - 10 ||280mm ||100mm |
|11 - 12 ||300mm ||105mm |