Rightstride Perform Insoles
The Rightstride Perform Insoles are the first time the D3O material is being brought to the general market. Previously tested by the NHS and UK Military, Rightstride Perform Insoles use hardy material to keep your feet comfortable. Versatile and flexible, the Perform insoles are a simple and effective treatment for sore heels.
What are the Features of the Rightstride Perform Insoles?
Slim, light and flexible, the Rightstride Perform Insoles are also incredibly durable and high-performing thanks to its revolutionary material. D3O has lined the shoes of the UK's servicemen and women and truly be put through its paces, and now is available to you.
- A unique mix of Polypropylene and D3O
- Soft foam bed enforced with rigid outer shell
- Made from D3O material, lightweight, responsive technology
- Stable rear foot control
- Unique mid-foot shape for enhanced control
- Long-lasting and highly effective, D3O supports you where and when you need it most
- Thin and lightweight, simply slip into your regular shoe
- Structured support through geometry
- Perfect for constant everyday use
Who Can Benefit from the Rightstride Perform Insoles?
Anyone who wants extra support from Rightstride's extra special material can benefit from the simple addition of an insole.
- Heel pain relieved
- Arches supported
- Support during walking and running
- Good control
- Mid-foot support and stabilisation
- Lessen fatigue and strain
- Supreme shock absorption
- Stabilisation of the ankle and foot
- Everyday support and cushioning
Comfort vs. Performance vs. Support
The entire Rightstride range is ideal for everyday support, with a choice of three styles to best suit your needs.
- Comfort lives up to name as is great for a boost of in-shoe support and cushioning.
- Support offers a stronger approach to foot stabilisation with a deep heel cup and specially placed in-built support along the foot.
- Perform blends shock absorption with rigid support, making sure your feet remain stable and comfortable whatever you put them through.
All of the Rightstride range features the same revolutionary technology which can already count the NHS and MoD as loyal fans, will you join them?
Which Size of the Rightstride Perform Insoles is Right for Me?
The Rightstride Perform Insoles come in the following sizes:
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size 5 ||Size 38 |
|Size 6 ||Size 39.3 |
|Size 7 ||Size 40.5 |
|Size 8 ||Size 42 |
|Size 9 ||Size 43 |
|Size 10 ||Size 44.5 |
|Size 11 ||Size 46 |
|Size 12 ||Size 47 |
|Size 13 ||Size 48 |
|Size 14 ||Size 49.5 |
Please note that the Rightstride insoles are currently being rebranded to Enertor insoles and as a result, the insoles you receive might be branded a little differently to that pictured. Please rest assured that this will not affect the quality of the insoles you receive; each insole is made to the same high standard you have come to know from Rightstride insoles.