Rightstride Comfort Insoles
The Rightstride Comfort Insoles mark the first time the D3O material is being brought to the general market. Previously tested by the NHS and UK Military, Rightstride Comfort Insoles use hardy material to keep your feet comfortable. Versatile and flexible, the Rightstride Comfort Insoles are a simple and effective treatment for sore heels.
What are the Features of the Rightstride Comfort Insoles?
Slim, light and flexible, the Rightstride Comfort Insoles are also incredibly durable and high-performing thanks to its revolutionary material. D3O has lined the shoes of the UK's servicemen and women and truly be put through its paces, and is now available to you.
- Made from D3O material, lightweight, responsive technology
- Long-lasting and highly effective, D3O supports you where and when you need it most
- Thin and lightweight, simply slip into your regular shoe
- Soft foam bed
- Structured support through geometry
- Perfect for constant everyday use and low-impact activities
Who Can Benefit From The Rightstride Comfort Insoles?
Anyone who wants extra support from Rightstride's extra-special D3O material can benefit from the simple addition of an insole.
- Heel pain relieved
- Arches supported
- Moderate control
- Lessen fatigue and strain
- Supreme shock absorption
- Stabilisation of the ankle
- Everyday support and cushioning
Comfort vs. Performance vs. Support
The entire Rightstride range is ideal for everyday support, with a choice of three styles to best suit your needs:
- Comfort lives up to name as is great for a boost of in-shoe support and cushioning.
- Support offers a stronger approach to foot stabilisation with a deep heel cup and specially placed in-built support along the foot.
- Perform blends shock absorption with rigid support, making sure your feet remain stable and comfortable whatever you put them through.
All of the Rightstride range features the same revolutionary technology that can already be found in a number of professional capacities. Now, for the first time, you can have the same level of comfort and protection.
Which Size of the Rightstride Comfort Insoles is Right for Me?
The Rightstride Comfort Insoles is available in the following sizes:
|Size (UK) ||Size (EU) |
|Size 5 - 6 ||Size 38 - 39.3 |
|Size 7 - 8 ||Size 40.5 - 42 |
|Size 9 - 10 ||Size 43 - 44.5 |
|Size 11 - 12 ||Size 46 - 47 |
|Size 13 - 14 ||Size 48 - 49.5 |
Please note that the Rightstride insoles are currently being rebranded to Enertor insoles and as a result, the insoles you receive might be branded a little differently to that pictured. Please rest assured that this will not affect the quality of the insoles you receive; each insole is made to the same high standard you have come to know from Rightstride insoles.