Rightstride Comfort Heel Cup
The Rightstride Comfort Heel Cup marks the first time the revolutionary shock-absorbing D3O material has been brought to the general market. Previously tested by the NHS and UK Military, Rightstride Comfort Heel Cups use hardy material to keep your feet comfortable. Versatile and flexible, the Rightstride Comfort Heel Cup is a simple and effective treatment for sore heels.
What are the Features of the Rightstride Comfort Heel Cup?
Slim, light and flexible, the Rightstride Comfort Heel Cup is also incredibly durable and high-performing thanks to its revolutionary material. D3O has lined the shoes of the UK's servicemen and women and truly be put through its paces, and now is available to you.
- Made from D3O material, lightweight, responsive technology
- Long-lasting and highly effective, D3O supports you where and when you need it most
- Thin and lightweight, simply slip into your regular shoe
- Soft foam bed
- Structured support through geometry
- Perfect for constant everyday use and low-impact activities
Who Can Benefit from the D3O Comfort Cups?
Anyone who wants extra support from Rightstride's extra special material can benefit from the simple addition of a heel cup.
- Heel pain relieved
- Lessen fatigue and strain
- Supreme shock absorption
- Stabilisation of the ankle
- Everyday support and cushioning
Comfort vs. Performance vs. Support
The entire Rightstride range is ideal for everyday support, with a choice of three styles to best suit your needs.
- Comfort lives up to its name as it's great for a boost of in-shoe support and cushioning.
- Support offers a stronger approach to foot stabilisation with a deep heel cup and specially placed in-built support along the foot.
- Perform blends shock absorption with rigid support, making sure your feet remain stable and comfortable whatever you put them through.
All of the Rightstride range features the same revolutionary technology that has been used within the army and the NHS — now it's finally available for everyone's benefit.
Sizing of the Rightstride Comfort Heel Cup
The Rightstride Comfort Heel Cup is available in three sizes. Use the table below to determine the best size for your feet and shoes:
|Size ||Width ||Length |
|Small ||65mm ||109mm |
|Medium ||68mm ||118mm |
|Large ||71mm ||128mm |
Please note that the Rightstride insoles and inserts are currently being rebranded to Enertor insoles and as a result, the heel cups you receive might be branded a little differently to that pictured. Please rest assured that this will not affect the quality of the insoles you receive; each insole is made to the same high standard you have come to know from Rightstride insoles.