Rehband Leisure Shock Absorbing Insoles
Leisure activities which involve being on your feet, for instance jogging and team sports, require correct footwear to keep you supported. Good quality trainers have cushioning features in place, designed to absorb impact and protect your feet and body as a whole.
However, not everyone owns leisure shoes with adequate shock absorption and, for those who do, sometimes even this is not enough. The Rehband Leisure Shock Absorbing Insoles can provide you with a little extra support. Anatomically shaped, the insoles have a perfect fit which sits comfortably in a variety of leisure shoes.
Who Can Benefit from the Rehband Leisure Shock Absorbing Insoles?
Whatever your definition of "Leisure", these Rehband Shock Absorbing Insoles will provide you with greater comfort. They are designed to reduce the amount of stress that is transferred to your feet, keeping you from feeling as much strain.
Made from shock absorbing, lightweight Technogel, the insoles work to decrease strain on the feet, knees, hips and back. That way, you can prevent pain, stiffness and injury in your lower body, so you won't be held back during your leisure activities.
Features of the Leisure Shock Absorbing Insoles
- Technogel construction for impressive shock absorption
- Lightweight design is comfortable in your shoes
- Decreases strain on the feet, knees, hips and back
- Anatomically shaped - comfort in all kinds of leisure shoes
- Naturally tacky surface holds wedge in place within shoe
- Orange colour
The Rehband Leisure Shock Absorbing Insoles are available in seven different sizes, suited to most shoe sizes. Please consult the table below to find the pair that is right for you.
|EU Shoe Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Size 35 - 36 ||Size 2 - 3.5 |
|Size 37 - 38 ||Size 4 - 5 |
|Size 39 - 40 || |
Size 5.5 - 6.5
|Size 41 - 42 || |
Size 7 - 8
|Size 43 - 44 ||Size 9 - 9.5 |
|Size 45 - 46 ||Size 10.5 - 11 |
|Size 47 - 48 ||Size 12 - 13.5 |
- The shoe insoles should be hand-washed and air-dried
- Remove stones or gravel in the shoe before using the insoles, to prevent abrasion of the product
- The product is not flameproof - avoid wearing the support close to open flame or sources of heat where the temperature exceeds 120°C (248°F)