Rehband Football Insoles
Playing sport that requires shifts between walking, running and sprinting, like football, is a great way of improving your fitness and health. However, as a high impact sport, football can also be tough on your muscles and joints. This may lead to pain and injury, putting a halt to your training.
It is therefore important for football players to take steps to provide themselves with adequate support. One way of doing so is ensuring you have correct footwear. Furthermore, specifically designed insoles like the Rehband Football Insoles can be used with your football boots for extra support.
Who Can Benefit from Rehband Football Insoles?
These insoles are made from lightweight "Technogel" which delivers excellent shock absorption without distracting you from your game. Featuring an anatomical design and narrow shape, they are the optimal fit for football boots, making them perfectly suited to any budding sportsperson.
With the Rehband Football Insoles, you can reduce the impact on your lower body to stay on top of your game, pain and injury free.
Features of the Football Insoles
- Technogel construction provides great shock absorption
- Lightweight for less irritation in shoes
- Narrow shape allows for optimal fit for football boots
- Anatomical design provides greater comfort and support
Rehband Football Insoles are available in seven sizes, please check below to find the size that is right for your feet.
|EU Shoe Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Size 35 - 36 ||Size 2 - 3.5 |
|Size 37 - 38 ||Size 4 - 5 |
|Size 39 - 40 || |
Size 5.5 - 6.5
|Size 41 - 42 || |
Size 7 - 8
|Size 43 - 44 ||Size 9 - 9.5 |
|Size 45 - 46 ||Size 10.5 - 11 |
|Size 47 - 51 ||Size 12 - 16 |
- The shoe insoles should be hand-washed
- To increase the durability and freshness of the product, it is important to wash it regularly
- The product is not flameproof - avoid wearing the support close to open flame or sources of heat where the temperature exceeds 120°C (248°F)