Orthosole Women's Cushioning Football Insoles
The feet are the foundation of the body, so keeping them comfortable and supported is crucial to maintaining a high level of performance. During football in particular, whether you're a player or ref, constant pressures are placed on your feet, so special measures need to be taken to protect you from impact, stress and injury. The Orthosole Women's Cushioning Football Insoles are specifically designed to protect against common foot problems associated with football: protecting your ankle, shin, knee, hip, back and more while you're out on the pitch.
The Choice of Alan Shearer
The benefits of a pair of football insoles can be praised over and over, but without the input of a true expert, these praises aren't worth much. That's why it's a testament to just how effective these insoles are that they've been lauded by footballing legend Alan Shearer as the best around. When speaking about his favourite insoles for football, Shearer remarked: "Orthosoles should be an essential piece of every footballer and referee's kit." That kind of praise doesn't come lightly, and if they're good enough for Alan, they're good enough for us too.
Who Can Benefit From OrthoSole Women's Cushioning Football Insoles?
Anyone who plays football knows how tough it can be on the body, especially the feet and legs. These insoles help to guard against most common football-related injuries and pain, and can improve overall performance. These insoles:
- Allow your toes get more contact onto the foot bed, improving stability and providing you with more power for a push off, thereby improving your pace for sprints.
- Support your metatarsal pad, reducing the stress you feel on that area and keeping your feet feeling fresh.
- Reduce pain and prevent injury in your ankle, shin, knee, hip back and entire leg.
Specially Designed for Use in Football Boots
These customisable insoles have been specially designed to protect you ankles, feet and legs from the instability and pronation that studded football boots can often cause. By preventing your ankle from rolling over, these insoles:
- Keep your achilles tendon in line, guarding against injury
- Control the rotation of the tibia bone, helping to avoid knee problems
- Prevent stress on your ACL and protect against outside knee rotation
- Reduce the stress felt by the metatarsal bones and plantar fascia
- Alleviate pressure on your ankles, relieving the entire foot
Reduces the Pressure of Studs on Your Feet
Yet another feature of these insoles designed to help your feet during football is the impact-absorbing XRD material placed in the heel and forefoot. This drastically reduced the pressure from studs that can hurt your performance and leave your feet feeling sore. The sesamoid bones in the front of your feet as well as your heels will feel better than ever, and won't have to deal with the constant repetitive impact you're used to on the football pitch.
For football boots, we recommend choosing one size smaller when selecting your insoles.
The Cushioning Power of Orthosoles
Please note that this product includes only one pair of insoles and is also known on our site as the Orthosole Max Cushion Women's Insoles.