Ortho Movement Football Insoles
Both professional and amateur football players are facing the same problem of how to make football boots more comfortable without changing the dynamics of the boot. The Ortho Movement Football Insoles feature innovative materials and cutting-edge technology to deliver high comfort, stabilisation and reliable support for your feet.
Key Features of the Ortho Movement Football Insoles
- Comfortable non-customised insole that fits all football boots
- Innovative combination of materials ensures optimum comfort
- Provides comfort without changing the dynamics of the foot
- Can be quickly and efficiently trimmed for a better fit
- Available in 12 different sizes to fit most users
Who Can Benefit from Wearing Ortho Movement Football Insoles?
Designed specifically to fit perfectly in virtually any pair of football boots, these Football Insoles are an excellent choice for both professional and amateur football players. Their multi-layer construction provides the optimum combination of shock absorption, support and breathability, delivering everything you would expect from your ideal football insole.
Innovative Construction to Maximise Comfort
Football Insoles have been developed to solve the problem of making football boots more comfortable without changing the dynamics of the boot. This is achieved with a clever combination of top-quality materials that provide high comfort, stabilisation and support to prevent common sports injuries.
- Green shock-absorbing material distributes pressure and reduces the insole weight.
- Grey EVA material provides a combination of extra support and shock absorption in the area around the heel, below the middle of the foot, and reduces rotational forces.
- Red shock-absorbing zone reduces the load on the heel.
- Ventilation material increases ventilation capacity through all three layers. Moreover, the top layer is antibacterial, odour treated and efficient in fighting athlete's foot.
- Medial foot arch support increases stability in play and is designed to fit as many foot types as possible.
- Anatomic heel cup distributes pressure under the heel, reducing the load by combining the heel's fat pad and reinforcing its natural function.
How To Use Football Insoles
If you've ever used a traditional insole, we're certain you will have no problems with using Football Insoles. Simply remove the existing insoles from your football shoes and place the new Football Insoles in your boots, making sure the size is correct. If they don't fit perfectly, trim your Football Insoles with scissors.
Football Insoles are easy to clean with lukewarm water and soap. We recommend replacing them after six to 12 months, or when signs of wear and tear start to show.
Available in a Range of Sizes
To be suitable for as many people as possible, Ortho Movement Football Insoles come in a broad range of sizes. Please consult the table below to find the right fit for you.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size ||Insole Length (cm) |
|Size 2.5 ||Size 35 ||22.8cm |
|Size 3 ||Size 36 ||23.5cm |
|Size 4 ||Size 37 ||24.2cm |
|Size 5 ||Size 38 ||24.8cm |
|Size 6 ||Size 39 ||25.8cm |
|Size 6.5 ||Size 40 ||26.5cm |
|Size 7 ||Size 41 ||27.2cm |
|Size 8 ||Size 42 ||27.8cm |
|Size 9 ||Size 43 ||28.5cm |
|Size 10 ||Size 44 ||29.2cm |
|Size 11 ||Size 45 ||29.8cm |
|Size 12 ||Size 46 ||30.5cm |