Neo G Plantar Fasciitis Everyday Support Socks
The Neo G Plantar Fasciitis Everyday Support Socks are pressure-relieving socks that offer respite from foot, heel, and arch pain caused by plantar fasciitis. Suitable for wearing daily or during sports, they can offer support and cushioning whenever feet need it most.
- 1 x Pair of Support Socks
- Pair of support socks designed to relieve symptoms of plantar fasciitis
- Reduces pressure while relieving heel and arch pain
- Protects and supports the heel and foot during sports and everyday routines
- Can be worn all day for ongoing cushioning and protection
- Suitable for wearing with or without footwear for optimal versatility and comfort
- Integrated anatomical silicone insert for pressure release and advanced cushioning
- Specialist breathable fabric helps to control moisture
- Sold in a pair to ensure both feet can receive the same treatment simultaneously
- Unisex design available in a choice of four sizes
The Neo G Plantar Fasciitis Everyday Support Socks are sold in pairs, and can be purchased in a choice of four sizes. These sizes are based on UK and EU sizes, and corresponding measurements can be viewed in the table below.
|Size ||Shoe Size ||Measurements (cm) |
|Small ||UK Size 2 - 4 (EU 35 - 37) ||17 - 20cm |
|Medium ||UK Size 4 - 7 (EU 37 - 40) ||20 - 23cm |
|Large ||UK Size 7 - 9 (EU 40 - 43) ||23 - 26cm |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 9 - 12 (EU 43 - 46) ||26 - 30cm |
The required size(s) can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Indications of the Support Socks
The Neo G Support Socks have been specially designed to support the feet when plantar fasciitis has taken hold. It relieves the symptoms associated with the foot condition, helping to minimise pressure and the pain felt around the heel and the arch.
As they can be worn throughout the day, they offer ongoing support whenever it is needed. They can be worn both with or without footwear, making them ideal for wearing in sporting footwear to offer optimal protection when on the pitch or at the gym.
Functions of the Support Socks
The support socks feature an integrated anatomical silicone insert, which couples pressure release and advanced cushioning to ensure comfort and protection.
With a specialist breathable fabric, the socks also provide moisture control, which will help to keep the feet cool while improving the hygiene of the socks during lengthier periods of wear.
Wearing the Sock
The diagram above offers a simple-to-follow guide for when applying the sock to the foot. The socks are applied to bare feet, and are pulled over the toes, foot, and ankle into position. Ensure that the silicone cushions sit directly under the heel area, and smooth out any creases for optimal benefit.
The Neo G Plantar Fasciitis Support Sock is made from a combination of polyamide, elastane, polyurethane, and cotton. The polyester insert is made from silicone. To ensure correct care of the sock, it is recommended that each sock is hand washed in cold water and then dried flat.
The sock should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct heat or sunlight. It is not suitable for bleaching, ironing, or tumble drying.