LP U-Profile Orthotic Insoles
Instability is one of the major causes of foot pain and other conditions, so an insole that can provide alignment and stability can greatly reduce the symptoms of a number of ailments. The LP U-Profile Orthotic Insoles feature an outer U-shaped heel cup, helping to secure the rear of the foot in a neutral position for maximum support and stability.
These insoles are available in four different sizes. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Benefit from the LP U-Profile Orthotic Insoles?
The heel is the most important area of the foot to stabilise, as when the heel moves, the rest of the foot pivots with it. The U-shaped heel cup in the rear of these insoles help to keep the foot in a neutral position, minimising the risk of slipping and discomfort.
Cooling POLYIYOU Material
Hot and damp feet can lead to a range of problems, from blisters and friction to regular discomfort. These insoles help to battle these problems with their unique and breathable POLYIYOU technology, keeping your feet cool and dry during activity. They will keep moisture away from your feet, letting you focus on the task at hand in comfort.
Features and Benefits of the LP U-Profile Orthotic Insoles
- Help to stabilise the foot to boost comfort levels
- U-shaped heel cup keeps the foot in a neutral position
- Help to keep feet cool and dry during exercise
- Made with breathable POLIYOU material for comfort
- Won't develop an odour, even after long-term use
- Available in four sizes corresponding to a range of UK shoe sizes
- Suitable for use with sports, casual and outdoor footwear
To determine which size is right for you, match the insole size to your UK shoe size.
|Size ||UK Size |
|Extra Small ||UK Size 1 - 3 |
|Small ||UK Size 4 - 6 |
|Medium ||UK Size 7 - 9 |
|Large ||UK Size 10 - 12 |