LP Archcare Arch Supports
One of the most common causes of foot pain and fatigue is an improperly supported arch, as it can throw off the balance of your feet and create painful high pressure zones. The LP Archcare Arch Supports help to relieve pain and control the position of the foot by supporting the arch and absorbing shocks from impact. They fit comfortably under the arch and are excellent for relief of plantar fasciitis while providing longitudinal arch cushioning.
These supports are available in three different sizes; please select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Benefit from the LP Archcare Arch Supports?
These Archcare Supports help to improve the position of the foot, relieving a significant amount of arch pain and imbalance. By supporting the arch, they greatly improve overall foot control, while their comfortable materials absorb shock and reduce friction inside shoes.
Plantar Fasciitis Relief
The comfort-enhancing properties of these supports make them excellent for the relief of conditions like plantar fasciitis and pain in the longitudinal arch. They fit comfortably under the arch of the foot and can also help to improve sports performance.
Features and Benefits of the LP Archcare Arch Supports
- Help to control the position of the foot for greater comfort
- Absorb shock to the feet while walking and reduce friction
- Work to improve overall foot control and balance
- Fit comfortably under the arch of the foot
- Help with plantar fasciitis and longitudinal arch cushioning
- Can help to improve sports performance
- Available in three sizes corresponding to UK shoe sizes
- Suitable for use with sports, casual and outdoor footwear
To determine which size is right for you, match the insole size to your UK shoe size using the table below.
|Size ||UK Size |
|Small ||UK Size 1 - 3 |
|Medium ||UK Size 4 - 6 |
|Large ||UK Size 7 - 9 |
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash and air dry
- Spread with talcum powder
- Do not machine dry