LP Air Insoles
Whether you take part in sports or are just an avid runner or walker, hot, sweaty feet are probably a problem in your life. The LP Air Insoles are designed to help alleviate this problem, helping keep your feet cool and dry while you move around. They can help to enhance athletic performance with their tensile foam, and won't develop a bad odour, even after long-term use.
These insoles are supplied in one universal size that can be trimmed for a perfect fit.
Who Can Benefit from the LP Air Insoles?
Hot and damp feet can lead to a range of problems, from blisters and friction to regular discomfort. These problems have a handy solution in these insoles, as they are specially designed for moisture absorption and breathability. They will keep moisture away from your feet, letting you focus on the task at hand in comfort.
Enhanced Athletic Performance
These insoles are made with tensile foam, providing you with a boost to speed, agility and explosive power. This will give you an extra edge during competition, as well as helping to absorb impact with the ground for better joint health and endurance.
Features and Benefits of the LP Air Insoles
- Helps to keep feet cool and dry during exercise
- Made with breathable POLIYOU material for comfort
- Feature tensile foam to enhance athletic performance
- Soft fabric on either side absorbs moisture and boosts comfort
- Won't develop an odour, even after long-term use
- Available in one size that can be trimmed for optimal fit
- Suitable for use with sports, casual and outdoor footwear