Insolia High Heel Shoe Inserts
Ideal for people that often wear high heels, the Insolia High Heel Shoe Inserts provide you with a discreet and effective method of combatting the pain of wearing high heels. The design of high heels places a great amount of stress on the ball of your foot (also known as the metatarsal) and this means that over time wearing high heels can cause pain. Unlike other solutions that simply pad the foot, Insolia Insoles help to shift your body weight, lessening strain on not only the feet but the legs and the back as well.
Simple Design for Increased Comfort
While many insoles can be bulky and unsuitable for use in high heeled or open shoes, Insolia High Heel Inserts have been designed as a lightweight and discreet solution to the problem of foot pain. Their design helps move the centre of pressure from your forefoot towards the middle of your foot, which is better equipped to deal with strain.
Traditionally, when you are wearing high heels 75% of your weight is borne by the forefoot and 25% is taken by the heel. By using Insolia Inserts, this is changed to 50/50, meaning that strain is spread more evenly across the foot and overall comfort is increased.
Features and Benefits of Insolia High Heel Shoe Insert
- Places foots in the optimal position for high heels
- Improves body alignment, improving ankle, leg and back comfort
- Shifts your weight, rather than padding it, making Insolia more effective than alternatives
- Reduces forefoot pressures rather than softening it
- Decreases pressure on the ball of the foot
- Works in any style of footwear from strappy stilettos to high-heeled boots
- Restores balance and allows you to return to your natural heel-to-toe stride
- Results in higher degree of ankle stability
- Eliminates the foot pain associated with wearing heels
The benefits of Insolia High Heel Shoe Inserts have been featured in Cosmopolitan, Grazia, The Telegraph and Times Online.
What Shoes Can I Use Insolia Inserts In?
Insolia High Heel Shoe Inserts can be used in any shoes with a heel of one inch or higher, including slingbacks, sandals, pumps and boots. They work equally well in enclosed shoes or heeled sandals.
Insolia High Heel Shoe Inserts are available in size Extra Small to Large and in packs of 1, 2 or 3 pairs of inserts. To find the size that is suitable for you, please choose from the table below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||UK Size 1.5 - 3 |
|Small ||UK Size 3.5 - 5 |
|Medium ||UK Size 5.5 - 7 |
|Large ||UK Size 7.5 - 9.5 |