Happy Feet Therapeutic Massaging Insoles
The whole weight of your body rests on your feet, so it's important that you treat them at the first sign of pain. The Happy Feet Therapeutic Massaging Insoles work to absorb impact and massage your feet with every step, ensuring you get the comfort and relief necessary to feel at your best!
Who Can Benefit from the Therapeutic Massaging Insoles?
These Therapeutic Massaging Insoles are extremely versatile, making them suitable for a wide range of shoes and applications. The insoles are perfect for flat, dress or casual shoes whether you're standing, walking or performing low-impact sports. They are particularly suited to those with the following indications:
- Arch pain
- Arch strain
- Back pain
- Foot pain
- Lower extremity pain
- Knee pain
- Sore feet
- Weak arches
Key Features and Benefits
- Improves circulation by an average of 53%
- Offers therapeutic comfort to relieve lower extremity pain
- Filled with food-grade glycerin for better arch support and cushioning
- Provides a massaging effect and an ever-changing walking surface
- Multi-layer cloth keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- Antimicrobial treatment helps resist malodours
- Machine washable for improved longevity
- Breathable material wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry
- Comfortable construction for all day use
How Do Happy Feet Insoles Work?
The Happy Feet Massaging Insoles are carefully filled with a vegetable-based, food-grade glycerin. This fluid orthotic provides a varying, ever-changing surface, as well as:
- Arch Support - Unlike off-the-shelf hard orthotics, Happy Feet Insoles provide custom arch support while remaining gentle and comfortable to the feet. When they are worn, the low parts of the feet (e.g. the ball and the heel) force the glycerin into all the high, unsupported areas (e.g. the arch). This results in natural arch support that provides immediate pain relief.
- Cushioning - When the pressure inside the insole has equalised, the foot is actually floated off the shoe to provide excellent cushioning and shock absorption without making your shoes feel too tight. This is vital for helping to protect your ankles, knees, hips and lower back when you stand or walk on hard surfaces.
- Massaging Effect - Alternating heel-to-toe pressure forces the liquid back and forth to provide a soothing massage. This helps increase circulation in the feet to promote faster healing of any existing injuries from various lower-extremity ailments.
Can the Insoles Be Altered?
If they aren't the correct size for your shoes, the Happy Feet Insoles can be trimmed in the toe area so they lie flat while still touching the toes and the heels of your shoes. Please use sharp scissors and trim in small increments by following the line contour provided.
The Happy Feet Insoles are designed in eight sizes. Please consult the table below to find the correct size for you.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Size 3 - 4.5 ||Size 36.5 - 38.5 |
|Small ||Size 5 - 7 ||Size 39 - 40.5 |
|Medium ||Size 7 - 8.5 ||Size 40.5 - 42 |
|Medium - Large ||Size 7 - 9 ||Size 40.5 - 42.5 |
|Large ||Size 7 - 9.5 (wide) ||Size 40.5 - 43 (wide) |
|Large - Extra Large ||Size 9.5 - 10.5 ||Size 43 - 44.5 |
|Extra Large ||Size 11 - 13 ||Size 45 - 47.5 |
|XX-Large ||Size 13.5 - 15.5 ||Size 48 - 49.5 |