GEHWOL Med Lipidro Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin
Is the skin on your feet dried out, itchy, or even cracked? If you've already tried every single over-the-counter cream, but the small yet stubborn problem persists, don't give up just yet. The GEHWOL Med Lipidro Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin is a quick, cost-effective treatment you can easily try out before losing all hope.
Features of the Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin
- Used for optimal care of dry and sensitive skin
- High quality ingredients compensate for a lack of lipids and moisture
- Naturally balances the protective properties of the skin
- Can soften calluses and reduce excessive skin formation
- Helps protect against itching and fungal infections
- Free from fragrances for discreet use
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for diabetics
- Available in two different sizes: 125ml and 500ml
How Does the Med Lipidro Cream Work?
The Med Lipidro Cream is made from high-quality ingredients that compensates for a lack of lipids and moisture by naturally balancing the protective properties of your skin. Urea binds with water in the deep skin layers, softening calluses and reducing excessive reformation.
Sea buckthorn oil and avocado oil with a high amount of unsaturated fatty acids supply dry skin with the lipids it lacks and thus prevents the loss of moisture through evaporation. This effect is supported by a special algae extract.
Free from Fragrances
The Med Lipidro Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin is free from fragrances that are a common cause of skin sensitisation and other skin reactions. GEHWOL's cream is also dermatologically tested and suitable for diabetics.
Sizing of the Lipidro Cream
The cream is available in two different sizes: 125ml and 500ml. The 125ml tube is perfect for taking the cream around with you during the day, while the 500ml bottle is ideal for long-term use.