GEHWOL Emulsion for Foot Massage
If you want to make foot rubs even more pleasurable for your clients, you might want to consider starting to use a massage lotion or cream that stimulates circulation to further help clients with chronic or acute foot pain. A great choice is the GEHWOL Emulsion for Foot Massage, made with natural essential oils, cooling menthol and camphor that create a thin film on the skin, allowing extensive, pleasant foot massages.
Features and Benefits of the GEHWOL Emulsion
- Creates a smooth film on the skin for easier massaging
- Uses essential oils and GEHWOL active ingredients
- Revitalises and stimulates blood circulation
- Uses cooling menthol to reinvigorate your patients
- Made with climbazole to protect against fungal infections
- Vegan, gluten-free and suitable for diabetics
- Available in two different sized bottles: 500ml and 2L
The Emulsion for Foot Massage has been created with essential oils and GEHWOL active ingredients. This includes natural essential oils, cooling menthol, and camphor to help create a sense of well-being and energy.
GEHWOL has used the following active ingredients for this emulsion:
- Lubricating emulsion base
- Oil of rosemary
- Propylene glycol
Smooth Film for Pleasurable Massages
The GEHWOL Emulsion for Foot Massage creates a smooth film on the skin that helps you massage your patients' feet more easily and smoothly. Skin-friendly liquids and propylene glycol smooth the skin, while climbazole protects against fungal infections.
Sizing of the GEHWOL Emulsion
The Foot Massage Emulsion is available in two different bottle sizes: 500ml and 2L. Select the right one for your needs from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.