Footmedics Metaflex Foot Orthotic Insoles
Nothing is worse than getting home after a long day and your feet continue to throb. Metatarsalgia is one of the most common foot complaints and is caused by uneven pressure on the ball of the foot, resulting in pain around this area. With the Footmedics Metaflex Foot Orthotic Insoles, the pressure is redistributed and the pain alleviated, leaving you pain free!
Who Can Benefit from the Footmedics Metaflex Foot Orthotic Insoles?
As metatarsal pain is such a common foot complaint, these insoles are suitable for a range of users. Whether it's fatigue, metatarsalgia or dealing with corns, these insoles help distribute pressure evenly to help keep feet comfortable, free from pain and able to take on the day!
These cushioning insoles are suitable for the following conditions:
- Metatarsal pain
- Ball of the foot pain
- Corns and other sore spots
- Morton's neuroma
- Inflammation of the forefoot joints
Features of the Footmedics Metaflex Foot Orthotic Insoles
- Supplied as a pair
- Helps to alleviate pain and discomfort
- Designed for a number of conditions
- Suitable for aiding metatarsalgia
- Restores natural alignment of the toe joints
- Redistributes the pressure on the ball of the foot
- Ensures normal foot function
Sizing of the Footmedics Metaflex Foot Orthotic Insoles
|Sizing ||UK Size ||Euro Size |
|Extra Small ||3.5-4.5 ||36-37 |
|Medium ||6.5-7.5 ||40-41 |
|Large ||8-9 ||42-43 |
|Extra Large ||9.5-10.5 ||44-45 |