Enertor Performance Full Length Moulded Shock Reducing Insoles
Are you tired of getting through a pair of low-quality insoles in just a matter of weeks? If so, the Enertor Performance Full Length Moulded Shock Reducing Insoles are ideal for you.
Designed by leading podiatrists and enhanced by D30 technology, these insoles provide unrivalled shock absorption. This helps you avoid impact injuries, allowing you to remain active for longer.
Who Can Benefit from the Performance Full Length Insoles?
The Full Length Shock Reducing Insoles are premier inserts for sports, hiking or any other activity. Providing a perfect fit in trainers and boots, the insoles are ideal for a wide range of people. The design reduces pronation, provides excellent control and helps to stabilise your feet.
Indications for these insoles include the following:
- Heel pain
- Lower limb overuse injury (e.g. knee pain)
- Plantar fascia pain
- Shin pain
Key Features and Benefits
- Contours to your feet for added fit and support
- Designed by leading podiatrists
- The only insole worn and endorsed by Usain Bolt
- Made with D30 impact-protection technology
- Material locks together on impact to absorb energy
- Return to their flexible state directly after impact and dispersion
- Scientifically proven to reduce injuries
- Engineering to offer long-term cushioning and comfort
- Supports normal muscle function and reduces lower leg pain
- Ideal for walking, running, and all other sports
- Suitable for high-impact activities
- Recycles up to 36% of energy with every step
Worn and Endorsed by Usain Bolt
The Enertor Performance Shock Reducing Insoles are the only insole worn and endorsed by champion Usain Bolt. Designed by leading podiatrists and made with D30 impact-protection technology, the insoles are ideal if you're looking for a product you can trust.
Suitable for almost all types of footwear, the Full Length Moulded Insoles cushion your feet when you move so you remain comfortable. On impact, the material locks together to absorb and disperse energy before instantly returning to its flexible state, making them extremely comfortable even during high-impact activities.
The Full Length Moulded Insoles are designed to improve foot function, allowing you to focus on your performance. With up to 36% of energy recycled with every step, the insoles are ideal for those who want to excel in their chosen sport.
The devices are made from 100% D30 material from the heel to the forefoot, with a shank underneath that aligns the foot with the lower limb. No glue is used to combine the two materials to prevent allergic reactions, while the insoles are water resistant and lightweight for improved comfort.
Sizing of the Enertor Performance Full Length Insoles
The Performance Full Length Moulded Insoles are made in twelve different sizes using UK shoe sizes. This means you don't have to waste valuable training time measuring your feet! Simply select the size you require from the dropdown menu at the top of the page.