Compeed Foot Care Medium Corn Plasters (Pack of 10)
Corns are a common problem that can be extremely painful, especially when they appear on your feet. Compeed Foot Care Medium Corn Plasters (Pack of 10) act as a shield to protect the area from rubbing and pressure. This helps relieve discomfort while also improving the condition of the corn.
Who Can Benefit from the Foot Care Medium Corn Plasters?
If you suffer from corns frequently, this pack of 10 Compeed Foot Care Corn Plasters are an excellent way of ensuring you remain protected wherever you are. The plasters work in two ways to relieve discomfort associated with the condition:
- Protect and cushion your feet to prevent rubbing and pressure, which can exacerbate discomfort.
- Moisturise and soften the corn to aid in its removal.
How Do Compeed Corn Plasters Work?
Owing to Compeed's hydrocolloid technology, the plasters moisturise the area to help treat the corn. The corn plasters stay in place for over 24 hours and act like a second skin, which helps:
- Protect and cushion your feet against rubbing and pressure
- Relieve corn pain instantly
- Moisturise and soften the corn to aid its removal
Who Can Use the Compeed Corn Plasters?
Compeed Foot Care Plasters are used to treat corns, but they can also be used to prevent them. Simply place the plaster on the corn or on an area that is prone to developing corns for immediate pain relief and protection. These medium plasters cushion the area to protect it from friction, which is a common cause of corns.
What's Included in the Pack?
Within the Foot Care packet are ten medium plasters that can be used to treat corns on the feet. These should be used until the skin is completely healed for the best results possible.
How Do You Use Compeed Corn Medium Plasters?
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring targeted area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper and then the bottom paper, ensuring that you don't touch the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over corn, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (plaster may stay in place for up to several days).