Compeed Complete Foot Care Blister Plasters and Anti-Blister Stick
Everyone can sustain blisters on the feet, from those who lead an active lifestyle to those who wear shoes that are a little too tight. If you're looking for an easy but effective way of preventing blisters while relieving discomfort caused by pre-existing blisters, the Compeed Complete Foot Care Blister Plasters and Anti-Blister Stick is the perfect way of doing so. Combining a mixed pack of five cushioning blister plasters and an anti-blister stick that prevents blisters from occurring, this is the best way of preventing future discomfort and improving current pain.
What's Included in the Complete Foot Care Pack?
The Compeed Complete Foot Care Pack is a comprehensive and easy way of preventing blisters from occurring while relieving discomfort caused by pre-existing blisters. The pack includes the following items:
Who Can Benefit from the Complete Foot Care Bundle?
Whether you enjoy running or you spend prolonged periods standing because of your job, the Compeed Mixed Blister Plasters are an excellent way of helping you remain active without feeling the all-too-common discomfort caused by blisters. Using hydrocolloid technology, the plasters absorb moisture to help maintain a natural moisture balance and prevent further blisters from occurring in high-risk areas. The plasters also cushion and protect against chafing and rubbing, both of which put you at an increased risk of developing blisters.
Proven by nine out of 10 customers to stop blistering and chafing on the feet, the Compeed Anti-Blister Stick works in much the same way as the plasters except that it is designed for the treatment of pre-existing blisters only. The formula appears invisible when applied, making it ideal for use in open shoes like flip flops or sandals. Supplied in an 8ml stick, this product can be carried around with you discreetly.
Key Features and Benefits
- Complete solution to blister pain and discomfort
- Both prevents blisters and improves pre-existing ones
- Plasters cushion and protect against chafing and rubbing
- Offers fast wound healing for improved comfort
- Helps absorb moisture and maintain a natural moisture balance
- Anti-blister stick appears invisible when applied to the skin
- Prevents friction and blistering to reduce discomfort
- Allows you to remain active without pain
How Do You Use the Compeed Foot Care Stick?
Simply apply on your feet (or other parts of your body) whenever you want to prevent excess rubbing. Please note that the stick should not be applied to open wounds or existing blisters.
How Do You Use the Compeed Blister Plasters?
- Clean and dry your skin before use and ensure the blister area is free from creams and oils
- Remove the top paper and then the bottom paper while trying to avoid touching the adhesive side
- Apply the plaster firmly over the blister, ensuring the plaster's edges are well smoothed down
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (plaster may stay in place for several days)
- To remove the plaster, do not pull upwards; instead, slowly stretch along the skin