1000 Mile Lightweight Tactel Cricket Socks
Playing cricket, especially in summer can make your feet feel fatigued and sore, so its important to choose the correct cricket socks in order to boost your game and keep your feet comfortable. The 1000 Mile Lightweight Tactel Cricket Socks offer exceptional breathability to prevent feet from overheating, while their double-layer design reduces the chances of blisters which makes them perfect for long summer days playing cricket.
The Lightweight Tactel Cricket Socks are so good that they have been recommended by the England Cricket Medical Board as being ideal for cricket playing conditions, and perfect for reducing the risk of cricket related injuries. They are worn by the England Cricket Team, and promise to boost your performance during use.
Who Can Benefit from the Lightweight Tactel Cricket Socks?
The 1000 Mile Tactel Cricket Socks are well suited to cricket players who suffer from pain, or cricket players who want to prevent pain from occurring in the first place. Their flexible design fits almost all users, while a dual layer prevents blisters and sore feet. Some of the conditions that these socks are ideal at either preventing or using with include:
- Arch pain
- Arch strain
- Ball of foot pain
- Heel pain
- Sore feet
- Sweaty feet
Features and Benefits of the 1000 Mile Tactel Cricket Socks
- Feature a dual layer design that prevents blisters
- Recommended by the England Cricket Board and worn by the England Cricket Team
- Fitted with a double-layer design that keeps feet cool and comfortable
- Features a Tactel layer that wicks moisture from the feet to prevent sweat build-up
- Offer highly comfortable Merino wool that ensures incredible comfort
- Fitted with top venting that keeps feel cool and offers breathability
- Supplied with a fitted heel, arch bracing and a flat toe seam
Materials of the 1000 Mile Support Socks
- Outer Layer:
- 45% Merino wool
- 42% cotton
- 12% nylon
- 1% elastane and Lycra
- Inner Layer
Sizing of the 1000 Mile Cricket Socks
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Medium ||UK Size 6 - 8.5 |
|UK Size 9 - 11.5 |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 12 - 14 |
Please note that the 1000 Mile Socks are suitable for machine washing at 30 degrees, but cannot be tumble dried or used with bleach.