Woly Odour Stop Insoles
The Woly Odour Stop Insoles are the next step in luxury for feet looking for superior support.
Light but hard-wearing Woly Odour Stop Insoles an easy-to-wear extra inside your daily shoe.
Simple to use, the Woly Odour Stop Insoles can be trimmed to a perfect personal fit.
What are the Features of the Woly Odour Stop Insoles?
The Woly Odour Stop Insoles are a great, cost-effective way of making your shoes fit the way you want them to.
- Fights odour thanks to natural carbon absorbing smells inside the shoe
- Perforated for a fresh and cool fit
- Thin and flexible
- Reduces foot movement inside the shoe
- Accommodates sizes 3-12
- Ready to use, simply trim down and slip in!
- Neutral, low-profile colour and design
- Fantastic value
Who can Benefit from the Woly Odour Stop Insoles?
The Woly Odour Stop Insoles are part of the Shoe String range, offering everything you need to accessorise your shoe until you find your perfect fit and comfort. Ideal for:
- Feet which are subject to perspiration and odour
- Sports shoes or work shoes
- Especially hot shoes which encourage the foot to sweat
- Shoes which cause excessive friction against the base of the foot
Woly & Shoe String: Insoles Even On A Shoe String Budget!
Shoe String have been specialising in shoe accessories and comfort since 1989 and have been providing the UK with shoelaces, shoe care products and fashionable insoles ever since. Their Woly range can trace its history back to Switzerland, where it was the first company there to ever manufacture shoe cream, since then they have expanded to ship their shoe care products to over 63 countries.
Shoe String offers incredible value for money for those looking to bring a extra touch of comfort and fashion to their shoes, whether you're reviving loyal old shoes or preparing new shoes for the perfect fit, Shoe String allows you to make it personal without breaking your finances.
Just a Trim
These Woly Odour Stop Insoles can be cut to fit your personal shoe size. To achieve the perfect fit follow our simple instructions:
- Remove the manufacturer's insole inside your shoe and trace around it on a sheet of paper.
- If your shoe did not come with a removable insole then trace around the shoe itself.
- Cut this outline out and hold/pin against your new Shoestring Insole before cutting it out.
- Start from this size and see if it fits comfortably in your shoe.
- If the fit crowds the shoe begin to trim to the perfect fit, take your time, you can't stick it back on once it's trimmed off!
The insole should fit the natural shape of the shoe, without pooling either lengthways or sideways. Leaving excess material on your insole can cause it to migrate up or around the shoe, making it uncomfortable to wear.