Spenco RX Quickthotics Customisable Shoe Insoles
If you're someone forced to purchase expensive prescription orthotics, you're more than likely familiar with the high costs they tend to carry with them. Luckily, Spenco RX Quickthotics Customisable Insoles provide a quick, cost-effective way to produce customised orthotics to address the mechanical causes of the most common musculoskeletal pathologies of the lower limb. These insoles incorporate Spenco's famous "TotalSupport" technology to provide comfort and support for a wide range of conditions.
Who Can Benefit from Spenco RX Quickthotics Customisable Shoe Insoles?
Studies have shown that non-prescription, preformed orthotics are often as effective, and in some cases more effective, than custom made prescription orthotics. This is true in the treatment of common musculoskeletal pathologies of the foot and lower limb, in particular plantar fasciitis. Even without customisation, the Quickthotics from Spenco may help reduce symptoms related to metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, tibialis tendonitis, per anserinus tendinitis, iliotibial band syndrome and retro-patella pain.
Easy and Affordable
By adding the appropriate combination of die-cut and self-adhesive components, and by pulling out the plugs from the first metatarsal head and plantar heel, Quickthotics, are easily customised to target underlying causes of your specific condition. Blurring the distinction between prescription, and commercially available orthotics, Quickthotics allow you to affordably address your foot problems, without a need for a heat gun, glue gun, or grinder, saving you time and money.
Anatomy of the Quickthotics
- Central Heel Plugs – Quickthotics incorporate a 2.5mm calcaneal dell filled with easy to remove and replace, self-adhesive plugs, which allow quick modification to offload pressure on the central heel and reduce insole thickness behind the heel
- Interchangeable Arch Support – The choice of flexible, semi-flexible and rigid arch supports allow the midfoot section of Quickthotics to be stiffened to your liking.
- Forefoot Valgus Wedges – These wedges are used to create pronation in the midfoot to stabilise, reduce supination and offload pressure on the 1st metatarsal head.
- Rearfoot Varus Wedges – Rearfoot varus wedges to increase supination and decrease supination
- Heel Lifts – To reduce adverse kinetic and kinematic effects associated with a forefoot or ankle joint equinus, or to balance a LLD
- Quick and easy customisable shoe insoles
- No glue, no heat gun, no grinder, no mess
- All you need is a pair of scissors
- Cost effective prescription quality orthotics
- Adjustable in seconds
- Suitable for a wide range of foot conditions
To see if these insoles are right for you, contact your health care professional.
Sizing of Spenco RX Quickthotics Insoles
Spenco Quickthotics Customisable Insoles are available in four different sizes:
- UK Size 0.5 - 3 (Small)
- UK Size 2.5 - 5.5 (Medium)
- UK Size 6.5 - 9.5 (Large)
- UK Size 11 - 14 (Extra Large)
See Quickthotics for Yourself