Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles
The Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles are a highly versatile medium density (50 shore) EVA product. Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles are supplied in pairs to provide you with even better value for money.
Who Can Benefit from the Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles?
Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles are a cost-effective, fully customisable foot orthotic. The device can be worn alone to provide general control or can be adapted by a clinician into a semi-bespoke device. Ideal for people suffering from general instability and fatigue, the insoles provide relief from metatarsal and ball of foot pain.
Features and Benefits of the Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles
Designed to provide relief to a number of different problems, the Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles have the following features:
- 1st metatarsal cut out – this provides a raised mechanism, reducing the pressure on the first Metatarsophalangeal Joint (MPJ) and easing tension in the plantar fascia area
- Metatarsal raise - supports the metatarsal area and redistributes weight away from the ball of the foot.
- Deep heel cup - supporting the heel reduces pressure by redistributing the body’s weight over a greater surface area on the sole of the foot while stabilising the foot to provide greater control and support
- Medial flange - increases control of the medial aspect of the rearfoot. This provides correction, stabilisation and gait training by increasing arch support
- Medial arch support and lateral control - improving misalignment of the foot. Aids in reducing pronation and improving sagittal plane control
Customisation of the Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles
Due to the level of customisation that is achievable with the Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles, the treatment options with this device are endless. Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles offer an effective and speedy treatment to biomechanical pathologies.
Sizing of the Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles
Please select the correct size Slimflex Simple Full Length Insoles from the table below. If your shoe size falls in between two sizes, please select the larger size for comfort.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|12 – 13.5 (Child's) ||30 - 32 |
|1 – 2.5 ||33 - 35 |
|3 – 4.5 ||36 - 38 |
|5 – 6.5 ||39 - 40 |
|7 – 8.5 ||41 - 42 |
|9 – 10.5 ||43 - 44 |
|11 – 12.5 ||45 - 48 |
|13 – 14.5 ||49 - 51 |
Please note that the design of these insoles has recently been updated. Customers may continue to receive a previous version for a limited period.