Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles
Highly versatile 3/4 Length medium density (50 shore) EVA insoles, Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles are a cost-effective, fully customisable foot orthotic. The device can be worn alone to provide general control or can be adapted by a clinician into a semi-bespoke device.
Who Can Benefit From the Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles
Due to the highly adjustable nature of the Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles, they are suitable for a number of different foot conditions. Anyone who is suffering from general foot fatigue or pain could probably benefit from using these insoles — ideal as an inexpensive solution to minor discomfort and pain.
Features and Benefits of the Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles
The Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles have numerous features that have been designed to alleviate your problems including:
- 1st metatarsal cut out – this provides a raised mechanism, reducing the pressure on the first Metatarsophalangeal Joint (MPJ) and easing tension in the plantar fascia area
- Metatarsal raise - supports the metatarsal area and redistributes weight away from the ball of the foot
- Deep heel cup - supporting the heel reduces pressure by redistributing the body’s weight over a greater surface area on the sole of the foot while stabilising the foot to provide greater control and support
- Medial flange - increases control of the medial aspect of the rearfoot. This provides correction, stabilisation and gait training by increasing arch support
- Medial arch support and lateral control - improving misalignment of the foot. Aids in reducing pronation and improving sagittal plane control
The Slimflex Simple Range
Due to the level of customisation that is achievable with the Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles, the treatment options with this device are endless. Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles offer an effective and speedy treatment to biomechanical pathologies.
Customisation options for the Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles
The Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles can be customised in a number of different ways including:
- Heat mouldable and grindable, the Slimflex Simple allows for quick modification and patient customisation.
- Simple medial and lateral posts - forefoot and rear
- Heel lift additions
- Metatarsal raise/bar additions
- Top-cover replacements
- Arch and rearfoot reinforcements
- Shape modification
Sizing of the Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles
The Slimflex Simple 3/4 Length Insoles are available in eight different sizes, if your shoe size falls in between two sizes, please select the larger size for comfort.
UK Shoe Size
EU Shoe Size
12 – 13.5 (Childs)
30 - 32
1 – 2.5
33 - 35
3 – 4.5
36 - 38
5 – 6.5
39 - 40
7 – 8.5
41 - 42
9 – 10.5
43 - 44
11 – 12.5
45 - 48
13 – 14.5
49 - 51
Please note that the design of these insoles has recently been updated. Customers may continue to receive a previous version for a limited period.