Rehband Short Heel Wedges
As most of us spend at least some portion of the day on our feet, pain and pressure in the heel area can be a huge discomfort. If you are athletic, particularly if you favour high impact sports like running, pain in the heels can be especially disruptive.
Often the cause of heel pain and pressure is quite simply lack of support. The Rehband Short Heel Wedges help to support you heels, reducing the impact load on this area, as well as on the legs and spine. Able to be used for pain relief, these versatile insoles are also suitable for correcting length discrepancies and relieving inflammation in the Achilles tendon.
Reducing existing pain whilst also preventing future pain from occurring, the Short Heel Wedges easily slip into your trainers or shoes to make life more comfortable.
Who Can Benefit from Rehband Short Heel Wedges?
Anyone that is suffering from heel pain will notice a difference when using the Short Heel Wedges, but they are especially suited for use in athletic shoes. With a discreet design, Rehband Heel Wedges are a great solution for people that feel full-length insoles are cumbersome and distracting when used in sports shoes. The high quality material is designed to absorb large amounts of shock, ensuring that the wedges will retain their quality for longer when used in a sporting situation.
Rehband Short Heel Wedges are especially suited to the following conditions:
- Achilles Tendinits
- Heel Pain
- Leg Length Discrepancy
- Knee Pain
- Back Pain
Features of the Short Heel Wedges
- Comfortable heel wedge
- Technogel construction - excellent shock absorption
- Reduces impact load on heel area, leg and spine
- Relieves pain
- Naturally tacky surface - holds wedge in place within shoe
- Orange colour
- Technogel (polyurethane)
- Top surface PES-velour
|Size ||EU Shoe Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||Size 35 - 39 ||Size 2.5 - 5.5 |
|Medium ||Size 40 - 43 ||Size 6.5 - 9 |
|Large ||Size 44 - 48 || |
Size 9.5 - 13
- The Heel Wedges should be hand-washed and air-dried
- Remove stones or gravel in the shoe before using the Heel Wedges, to prevent abrasion of the product
- The product is not flameproof - avoid wearing the support close to open flame or sources of heat where the temperature exceeds 120°C (248°F)