LP Sorbson Full Insoles
The repetitive impact forces your feet experience after walking, running or other physical activity can add up, leading to pain or even long-term injury. The LP Sorbson Full Insoles deliver optimum shock absorption, cushioning support and comfort, helping to alleviate impact forces and keep your feet healthy. This can also help to reduce stress and strain on the ankles, knees and lower back.
These insoles are available in four different sizes. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Benefit from the LP Sorbson Full Insoles?
The bio-mechanically engineered viscoelastic polymer used in these insoles is designed to dissipate foot strike shock. This helps to reduce stress and strain on the ankle, as well as the knees and lower back.
The striking and turning motion involved in many sports can be tough on the feet, and leave you prone to injury. These insoles help to prevent that type of injury, protecting your feet from repetitive impacts with hard ground.
Features and Benefits of the LP Sorbson Full Insoles
- Provide optimum shock absorption, cushioning and comfort
- Made with a bio-engineered cushioning viscoelastic polymer
- Helps to prevent injury resulting from torque and impact
- Can be trimmed to enhance the fit in your shoes
- Available in four sizes corresponding to UK shoe sizes
- Suitable for use with sports, casual and outdoor footwear
To determine which size is right for you, match the insole size to your UK shoe size.
|Size ||UK Size |
|Size A ||UK Size 1 - 3.5 |
|Size B ||UK Size 4 - 6.5 |
|Size C ||UK Size 7 - 9.5 |
|Size D ||UK Size 10 - 12.5 |