Currex RunPro High Profile Dynamic Insoles
Designed with running in mind, the Currex RunPro High Profile Dynamic Insoles provide unbeaten levels of comfort and support for runners around the world. With over a million satisfied customers, the extremely lightweight Currex RunPro Insoles offer to improve performance in all forms of running from short distance sprinting to marathons.
Who Can Benefit from Wearing the CurrexSole RunPro Dynamic Insoles
The CurrexSole RunPro Medium Profile Dynamic Insoles are suitable for all forms of running from short distance sprinting to marathons. Ideal for a range of activities from daily use to optimising athletic performance at an elite level, the lightweight CurrexSole RunPro Dynamic Insoles provide unrivalled levels of support, comfort and efficiency for runners of all kinds.
Key Features of the Currex RunPro High Profile Dynamic Insoles
- Extreme light-weight design for improved performance
- High level shock absorption for protective support
- Allows for free flow of air for cool, comfortable fit
- Suitable for a range of activities from high intensity running to daily use
- Unique Dynamic Arch Technology manufactured using silver Nylon-6 composite
- Added efficiency due to dynamic propulsion
- Deep in-shoe fit for increased support
- Triple layer composition for protection against blisters
- Moisture wicking functionality
- High profile insoles provide optimum comfort for higher arches
Choose the Insole that Suits You
Currex RunPro Dynamic Insoles are supplied in a variety of profiles suited for all types of feet. The Currex RunPro High Profile Dynamic Insoles are suited for higher arches and outward facing knees.
Lightweight Design for Improved Performance
The Currex RunPro Dynamic Insoles utilise an extreme light-weight design for improved performance in all forms of running. Suitable for all types of runners from short distance sprinters to marathon racers, the dynamic insoles enhance performance in supporting speed and efficiency in a range of activities.
Allowing you to find the perfect insoles for your needs, the CurrexSole RunPro is available in six sizes that should suit most users. To find your perfect size, simply match your shoe size to the chart below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||UK Size 2 - 3.5 |
|Small ||UK Size 4 - 5.5 |
|Medium ||UK Size 6 - 7.5 |
|Large ||UK Size 8 - 9.5 |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 10 - 11.5 |
|XX-Large ||UK Size 12 - 14 |